Open Questions - Playground: Provenpackagers

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Thu Mar 27 06:53:03 UTC 2014

On 03/26/2014 08:05 PM, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:
> Will there be co-maintainers, Provenpackagers in the Playground repo?
>
> Proposal:
> Yes, there must be commaintainers and provenpackagers.
> If we use softwarecollections.org software we might be able to add to
> one copr repo more users who can maintain it. We can just copy Fedora
> provenpackagers list.

+1 That makes sense to me. Provenpackagers have already some higher
level of trust, so I don't see any reason to create non-necessary work
to create some new apparatus.

We may talk about creating some new Playground SIG, so pure Playground
provenpackagers don't have to become provenpackagers some other way
(like joining some other SIG).

Honza