Resigning from Env and Stacks WG

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon May 19 15:29:14 UTC 2014

Greetings all,

I've come to the conclusion that I'm stretched too thin and I'm not able to
do a good job working in all of the various groups that I'm in.  My service
to the Environments and Stacks group has been the one that has suffered the
most.  It doesn't seem right for me to hold onto a voting position and not
be able to do the work that the WG needs while leaving the group will free
me up to spend some time on the other things that need my attention.  In
addition, it seems that my timezone is the furthest to one side so if
I leave you should (until you recruit the next US West Coast'er :-) be able
to find a more suitable meeting time for the remaining members.

In any case, apologies for not being able to do more work while I was on Env
and Stacks and best of luck in the search for a replacement candidate for my
spot! :-)

-Toshio