planning a package review (virtual) activity day for SCL package review

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 22 20:13:01 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 08:57:42PM +0200, Vít Ondruch wrote:
> >guidelines and do a review?  That would allow people who don't do
> >reviews often to participate too.  If that seems like too much work
> >for little return, though, nix the idea. ;-)
> Reviews for SCL are too much work for little return anyway ...

Especially since this is the first one in Fedora, I think it's worth going
through, and it'll be worth keeping track of how much return it actually
seems to give. I'm all for finding cases where we can expedite review, but
here, I think let's just do it as efficiently as we can.

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"