Resigning from Env and Stacks WG

Tadej Janež tadej.janez at tadej.hicsalta.si
Tue May 27 11:21:11 UTC 2014

Toshio,

On Mon, 2014-05-19 at 08:29 -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> I've come to the conclusion that I'm stretched too thin and I'm not able to
> do a good job working in all of the various groups that I'm in.  My service
> to the Environments and Stacks group has been the one that has suffered the
> most.  It doesn't seem right for me to hold onto a voting position and not
> be able to do the work that the WG needs while leaving the group will free
> me up to spend some time on the other things that need my attention.  In
> addition, it seems that my timezone is the furthest to one side so if
> I leave you should (until you recruit the next US West Coast'er :-) be able
> to find a more suitable meeting time for the remaining members.
>
> In any case, apologies for not being able to do more work while I was on Env
> and Stacks and best of luck in the search for a replacement candidate for my
> spot! :-)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the work
you've put in the Env & Stacks WG in its initial formation stages. Your
knowledge and long-time experience with various Fedora groups were
invaluable assets for our WG.

Best of luck with all your other Fedora activities and welcome back if
you change your mind in the future!

Tadej