Reconsidering time for the meeting

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Tue Nov 4 10:34:49 UTC 2014

On 11/04/2014 11:18 AM, Jens Petersen wrote:
>> So, let's go with the Wednesday and we'll see.
>
> Cool!
>
>> However, I'm not available [next] week (Monday, 5th Nov, 12pm UTC).
>
> Okay
>
>> Is there any volunteer to chair the meeting?
>
> If both you and Nick are away it could be a quiet meeting...
> but I don't mind helping to chair it.
>
> Do we have any agenda to discuss for this week?

I've realized we should start thinking how to proceed with elections,
that we agreed on in Governance Charter [1]. Not sure what it means,
what needs to be organized and what a concrete schedule should be to
align with FESCO (which would help us imho).

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Env_and_Stacks/Governance_Charter

Honza