Reconsidering time for the meeting

Stuart Campbell stuart at sicampbell.com
Wed Nov 5 12:03:19 UTC 2014

Hi,
Was there a reason why my name was dropped from the membership lists between [1] and [2] ? I haven’t had much free time to do much lately so I’m ok with it - just wanted to check if it was just a typo.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Env_and_Stacks/Governance_Charter
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Env_and_Stacks

Cheers
Stu