User level package management & Language specific repositories pages posted

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Fri Nov 28 07:04:13 UTC 2014

Hey folks,

I've moved the user level package management page under the Envs &
Stacks hierarchy, and also published the initial version of the language
specific repositories page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Env_and_Stacks/Projects/UserLevelPackageManagement
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Env_and_Stacks/Projects/LanguageSpecificRepositories

I removed the disclaimer about it still being a draft, but I personally
consider everything related to this open for negotiation and discussion
until we actually make Fedora level change proposals - that's the point
where it makes the transition from "an idea we're investigating" to "we
think Fedora should officially endorse this approach".

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan