Fedora Docker landing page

Václav Pavlín vpavlin at redhat.com
Thu Oct 2 15:39:40 UTC 2014

Hey,

We talked about Docker with hhorak and came to the conclusion we miss
some Fedora Docker landing page for newbies.

I think it might be a good idea to create a website
docker.fedoraproject.org where users could find all the important
information about Docker and Fedora:

* How to install Docker on Fedora
* Where to find Fedora images (links to Docker Hub repos)
* How to run containers
* How to write Dockerfiles properly (Project Atomic has some "best
practices" on their site)
* Where to find Fedora Dockerfiles
* Vocabulary (Fedora Docker Base Image vs. Fedora Base Image - which
might be confused with Fedora Cloud Image...)

and other people might come up with other interesting topics to present
there.

The page might be simple Wordpress with almost static content.

What do you think?

Vašek

--

Lead Infrastructure Engineer