Language Stacks in Docker Hub

Václav Pavlín vpavlin at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 08:32:13 UTC 2014

Hi Clayton,

We were discussing Language Stacks announcement for Docker Hub on our
last meeting and I'd like you to join our discussion as we find
OpenShift useful source of information about developers.

We as Env&Stacks WG would like to provide reasonable Docker layered
images  to Fedora users which they could use for development and
deployment of their applications. OpenShift could probably provide some
hints for this - which languages and stacks OpenShift developers use
most and how do they use them?

You will be welcome to join our meeting at #fedora-meeting (Tue, 9am EDT).

Regards,
Vašek

--

Lead Infrastructure Engineer