Using Taskotron to run dockerfile_lint over packages with Dockerfiles in them?

Václav Pavlín vpavlin at redhat.com
Mon Oct 13 11:24:17 UTC 2014

As we are approaching times when we will provide software represented by
Dockerfiles (SCL for example) and potentially packaged as images, I'd
really like to see this thing running in Fedora infra as a

a) service for users where they can check their Dockerfiles
b) Taskotron task as described by Nick.

Cheers,
Vašek

--