Anybody has something for agenda for Env-and-Stacks WG meeting today? (2014-09-09)

Václav Pavlín vpavlin at redhat.com
Tue Sep 9 10:42:37 UTC 2014

We've started discussion about Docker build service with Matěj Stuchlík
and he started to work on proof of concept.

It seems that we follow the same goals with Openshift and Release
Engineering (I've talked to Jay Gerguske) about building layered images
so I am going to try to consolidate our effort.

But that's probably all I can say at the moment so I am ok with skipping
the meeting today.

Thanks,
Vašek