Language specific mirrors for Fedora Playground compliant packages

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Tue Sep 16 08:21:59 UTC 2014

On 09/16/2014 03:26 PM, Radek Vokál wrote:
> [...]

For the folks that use pure noarch packages, this is true. There are
also various mechanisms for separating the build servers from the
production servers (like wrapping up entire virtual environments as
system packages:
https://hynek.me/articles/python-app-deployment-with-native-packages/)

It's not without it's problems though, and that's what I think
Env&Stacks is in a great position to solve by bringing upstream and
downstream contributors together to come up with a more coherent
solution, rather than each side continuing to work around the other.

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan