looking for another candidate for Env & Stacks WG

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 10:26:17 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Hi guys,
> I won't be around for few months, so I'm looking for a replacement of
> empty seat after me. Honza accepted to be a liaison of the group, but
> there will be still one regular empty seat. Any takers?

I'll be happy to volunteer for that, providing both an upstream Python packaging perspective, and a corporate development workflow perspective.

I've also been trying to recruit some JVM focused folks, and Dave Allen is hopefully going to bring up the Env & Stacks effort with various folks at JavaOne next week (see https://twitter.com/mojavelinux/status/514692232629059584).

Getting as many language communities actively participating as we can may help us to facilitate more collaboration between the communities, rather than competition, as well as making it easier for developers focused on one language to more easily consume software written in another, without having to maintain half a dozen different build systems locally.

Regards,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan