Meeting minutes from Env and Stacks WG meeting (2014-09-30)

Marcela Mašláňová mmaslano at redhat.com
Tue Sep 30 14:42:09 UTC 2014

#fedora-meeting: Env and Stacks (2014-09-30)

Meeting started by mmaslano at 13:03:32 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-09-30/env-and-stacks.2014-09-30-13.03.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* init process  (mmaslano, 13:04:01)

* recommendation of Koschei  (mmaslano, 13:05:14)
   * AGREED: Env & Stacks WG recommends adopting Koschei as the suggested
     means of tracking build failures on dependency updates  (mmaslano,
     13:17:09)
   * ACTION: bkabrda -> koschei developers should write about Koschei on
     Fedora wiki  (mmaslano, 13:20:31)

* conda - everyone should look at it  (mmaslano, 13:20:35)

* Fedora Stacks images  (mmaslano, 13:58:29)
   * ACTION: follow up with stano about mapping CVEs to Docker images
     that need rebuilding  (mmaslano, 14:22:52)
   * ACTION: propose reasonable dockerfile for our favourite languages
     (mmaslano, 14:23:44)

* chairman  (mmaslano, 14:28:13)

* Open Floor  (mmaslano, 14:32:32)

Meeting ended at 14:36:14 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* bkabrda -> koschei developers should write about Koschei on Fedora
   wiki
* follow up with stano about mapping CVEs to Docker images that need
   rebuilding
* propose reasonable dockerfile for our favourite languages

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* bkabrda
   * bkabrda -> koschei developers should write about Koschei on Fedora
     wiki
* **UNASSIGNED**
   * follow up with stano about mapping CVEs to Docker images that need
     rebuilding
   * propose reasonable dockerfile for our favourite languages

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* ncoghlan (94)
* mmaslano (65)