Dockerlint on Openshift

Petr Hracek phracek at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 12:44:33 UTC 2015

Hi Env and Stack team,

I have create a Google Sheets [1]
which contains all Docker images mentioned in GitHub repo [2]:

I am going to corrected them for F22 usage.

And of course review them.

Of course if you will see some old functions, not correct usage or
images needs to be update
I suggest to correct them a marked the image in Google Sheet [2].

[1] https://github.com/fedora-cloud/Fedora-Dockerfiles
[2]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14b7gFpcUH2zfZwZsdw1IJrfBCP0tvJ_QQevXCU8WcSo/edit#gid=0

--