Testing Docker containers

David Becvarik dbecvari at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 11:30:20 UTC 2015

Actually I'm planing to enhance this tool more, like to be able to be more automatic.
i.e. consuming a Dockerfile and if it is exposing port, it should automatically check that something is listening and so.

So if you are interested I would be happy to hear any  feedback like suggestions, bugs and so.

-- David