dockerfile lint ui

Petr Hracek phracek at redhat.com
Fri Apr 17 09:36:04 UTC 2015

Hello Lindani.

I am glad that you sent me a source codes. I will try to upload them to
my docker.phracek.rhcloud.com OpenShift instance.

And I have a question regarding dockerfile_lint.
We have an idea to rewrite them to python.
What do you think about it?
Tomas Tomecek told us that he can take care about it.

Would you mind if he will try to create a new dockerfile_lint program?

regards
Petr Hracek

--
Petr Hracek