Fedora Developer Portal - UX point of view

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Tue Aug 4 17:06:21 UTC 2015

Hi Petr!

On 07/29/2015 03:27 AM, Petr Hracek wrote:
> Hi Mairin,
>
> sorry for bother you with this item but I would like to ask
> you If you can thing about how Fedora Developer Portal could look like.

Sure, I'm happy to help. I'm a bit tied up at the moment preparing for
Flock in the next couple of weeks, but as I have time I'll hook up your
mockup repo to my local SparkleShare and start playing around with some
mockup ideas!

(I'm not on the env/stacks wg so this mail might bounce to that
recepient :-/)

~m