Fedora Developer Portal - UX point of view

Petr Hracek phracek at redhat.com
Tue Aug 4 19:12:39 UTC 2015

Hi Mairin,

it is awesome.
I guess that we need at least one week for graphical implementation.

Another question which arise from my mind.
When your mockup pages will be done, do you plan to provide us also css,
image, icons?
I guess that we need to use either fedoraproject.org images, etc. or any
opensource or both.

Good luck with Flock preparation, though.

Greetings
Petr

--
Petr Hracek