Agenda item for e&s Aug 20, 2015

langdon langdon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 20 00:07:31 UTC 2015

hi!

We have a number of different, complementary/competitive, application
management technologies (very tough to give them a group name) springing
up in the various Edition Working Groups. Technologies including, but
probably not limited too: rolekit, xdg-app, nulecule, and docker. I have
been proposing to members of those groups and the Council that the
discussion of the technologies would be better served in a "central to
Fedora" conversation. As a result, I was hoping to add to the agenda for
tomorrow's meeting:

a) how to invite the conversation to e&s
b) what the output of e&s would be
c) how to ensure that e&s is the place for these conversations in the future

I hope that is clear, otherwise, I can elaborate or answer questions
tomorrow in the meeting.

Langdon White