Agenda for Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2015-08-20)

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Thu Aug 20 08:50:44 UTC 2015

I've missed Langdon's points for today's meeting, proposed to ML. Since
they seem to me more important, let me adjust the topic list, while
prioritizing the Langdon's items:

Topics:

* how to invite the conversation to e&s
* what the output of e&s would be
* how to ensure that e&s is the place for these conversations in the future
* Rings and modules
   - how/where to track and document this as real project (Taiga.io?)
   - rings definition by description?
     - purpose of that particular ring (benefits from user's PoV)
     - expectations from content in each ring (2-3 examples of parts
(format, content))
     - who are users of the particular ring
* Open Floor

Honza