New Env & Stacks WG meeting time

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Tue Feb 3 16:04:19 UTC 2015

Hello,

looking at the when is good results, there is one favorite time slot for
most of us:

Thursday 1pm UTC (2pm CET, 8am US/Eastern, 11pm Australia/Brisbane)

At that time only Colin Walters from group members is not available. But
since I expect there are other US non-members that may be willing to
join meetings occasionally, it's still valid to go with alternate time
in odd/even weeks. Another (more US-friendly) timeslot is:

Thursday 6pm UTC (7pm CET, 1pm US/Eastern, 4am Australia/Brisbane)

So, let's do it like this:
Odd weeks: 1pm UTC
Even weeks: 6pm UTC

Tips:
Week number may be determined by date +"%V"
Time in your timezone could be determined by date -d "13:00 UTC"

Honza