Let's meet at DevConf

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Tue Feb 3 16:34:00 UTC 2015

As we have a new time for the meeting (see mail sent few minutes
before), the meeting should be on Thursday at 6pm this week (even week).
Unfortunately, I'm not available at that time, so I cannot organize the
meeting. But if anybody wants to hold the meeting, please do so and send
the invitation.

Then I'd like to remind you that there are two special events related to
Env & Stacks group at DevConf [3], which takes place this weekend in Brno.

First, there is a session on Sunday 12:30 - 13:10 (Discuss Environment
and Stacks in Fedora). I plan to show some slides there that will
probably be based on Flock session last year in Prague. I'll share some
slides here on the ML later today. I would like to ask you to adjust the
slides and also come to the session with me, since I wish most the time
it will be discussion and ideas sharing session.

Second, this was already mentioned before -- meet-up of Env&Stacks folks
(members and friends) who come to Brno for DevConf this weekend. So,
let's meet on Saturday, around 7pm directly at the venue, where should
be some "Open Buffet @ University!" [2]. We can talk there or continue
to some pub later.

Looking forward to seeing you guys!
Honza