Let's meet at DevConf

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 12:02:15 UTC 2015

On 4 Feb 2015 02:34, "Honza Horak" <hhorak at redhat.com> wrote:

> As we have a new time for the meeting (see mail sent few minutes before),
the meeting should be on Thursday at 6pm this week (even week).
Unfortunately, I'm not available at that time, so I cannot organize the
meeting. But if anybody wants to hold the meeting, please do so and send
the invitation.

> Then I'd like to remind you that there are two special events related to
Env & Stacks group at DevConf [3], which takes place this weekend in Brno.

It's not directly Env & Stacks related, but I also suggest going along to
Dan Callaghan's Beaker tutorial if you get the chance. To bring it vaguely
on-topic, I see some potential in using that to automate vagrant testing,
at least on RHEL/CentOS/Fedora. (There's a Fedora instance at
beaker.fedoraproject.org)

For those of you at Red Hat's Brno office, you can also ping him in #beaker
on Freenode or internal IRC and tell him I said to say hi :)

Cheers,
Nick.