Agenda for Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2015-01-07)

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Wed Jan 7 13:40:44 UTC 2015

Travis, I'm hearing you loudly and will try to fix it. Since there will
be elections for Env-and-Stacks WG and we'll need to pick-up a meeting
time suitable for new members anyway. That will be a good time to set up
the alternate meetings again.

Until then, feel free to stay in touch with the group via the mailing
list and feel free to re-open any topic we discussed on the meeting or
anything else.

Honza