Agenda for Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2015-01-14)

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Tue Jan 13 14:09:29 UTC 2015

Env & Stacks WG is going to define (hopefully) some more concrete Rings
plans on tomorrow's meeting. Expecting to be an interesting discussion,
important enough for wider audience, let me crosspost the invitation
also to other working groups.

(we're aware of not very friendly time for US folks, but it doesn't seem
worth changing the time-slot before the elections, since we're gonna do
it after the elections anyway; feel free to use the mailing list
env-and-stacks at fp.o instead)

Honza