Council Engineering update

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Fri Jul 10 06:24:10 UTC 2015

I see on Server ML [1] that this meeting was postponed to next week,
which I'm on PTO with limited internet connection.

Thus, hereby I'd like to ask other members of Env & Stacks group:

* update Fedora version which the ideas are planned for at [2]

* shortly summarize plans for upcoming Fedora releases (F23/F24) in
their fields of interests and send it to working group ML or update in [2]

* someone else from WG than me volunteers to show up in the council
meeting on Monday and present the plans shortly (in few minutes)

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/server/2015-July/001931.html
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Env_and_Stacks/Tasklist

Thanks for collaboration,
Honza