Chair for next two meetings? (was: Re: Meeting minutes for Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2015-07-16))

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Tue Jul 21 16:35:10 UTC 2015

Thanks, Vasku, for chairing the meeting.

I've just gone through the minutes and the related discussion and have a
really good feeling where it goes.

Speaking about meetings, I'm not doing that for the next two meetings,
this week and next week at least. So, I'd like to encourage somebody
from the group members to chair the meeting if there is any agenda.

Honza