Fedora developer portal - proof of concept

Jonathan Wakely jwakely at redhat.com
Tue Jul 21 13:57:56 UTC 2015

On 21/07/15 15:45 +0200, Petr Hracek wrote:
>Feel free to send us any comment or improvements. We would like to
>improve Fedora for developers.
>Just contents are missing.

Under "The latest stable runtimes and frameworks Packaged in Fedora
and ready to use!" would it be worth mentioning C and C++?

GCC 5 is the first compiler to default to the latest C11 standard, and
we ship more of the latest C++ standard library extensions than any
other compiler.

There's a lot happening in that space, and not everyone gets excited
by shiny dynamic languages ;-)