Fedora developer portal - proof of concept

Adam Samalik asamalik at redhat.com
Fri Jul 24 09:16:17 UTC 2015

Hi Nick,

thanks!

What I'm still missing in the current prototype is the "problem to be solved" starting point - as you pointed out at the env-and-stacks meeting. For example: I want to develop a web application. The site would give me options like Django, Flask, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Jekyll,... Or even better, something more precise like deciding the type of the web app: an application with backend and database, a static site, blog or a wiki page? The tech-specific overview would show up afterwards. Suitable tools and deployment option would show up as well. What do you think?

About the session vs time zones, I haven't realized that we are literally all around the world :-)
Personally, I'm very flexible with timing and willing to do a session at (I know I will regret that at 3 AM) any time. It's very important for me to make it successful. Or we can do more than one. I will attend both/all of them.

Adam