Building and publishing Software Collections from COPR or Koji?

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 08:38:06 UTC 2015

There's more context for this question below, but has anyone looked at
what would be involved in building software collections in COPR or
Koji, and then publishing them to softwarecollections.org?

The context is that seeing https://github.com/squeaky-pl/portable-pypy
reminded me that I'd been meaning to ask for a while if anyone looked
at turning the PyPy and PyPy3 packages for Fedora/EPEL into sofware
collections for softwarecollections.org.

That then lead to a follow on though, which is that building them is
only the first step, the next trick is updating them for future
releases, which then lead to asking about the possible automation
paths.

Cheers,
Nick.