Minutes from Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2015-03-05)

Tomas Tomecek ttomecek at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 06:37:20 UTC 2015

Quoting Honza Horak (2015-03-05 21:17:54)
> * all to look at dockerfile_lint to see if it is capable to accommodate
>    all the guidelines or we need to have them beside; get more of the
>    rules; and checking it's abilities in terms of Dockerfile creation so
>    that we can file some feature requests

My notes:

 * it's hard to figure out whether the tool suits our needs when we still don't
   have the guidelines written down (or do we?)

 * it looks like to me that one cannot make a rule which would advise user to
   chain RUN instructions: that would require multiline rule

 * nitpick: why is it written in nodejs?

Tomas