rolekit, docker and some image (like database)

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 00:11:00 UTC 2015

On 15 Sep 2015 5:45 pm, "Marcela Mašláňová" <mmaslano at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 09/11/2015 12:36 PM, Petr Hracek wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> we have talked with Honza Horak and Radek Vokal that we should start
>> with a bit proof of concept or demo.
>>
>> I would like to play with it a bit.
>> Do you have any hints?
>> What OS shall I use?
>> Is it enough Fedora or shall I use RHEL?
>> Are there any guides how to run rolekit together with docker?
>>
>> I will use a packages available either on Fedora or on RHEL.
>>
>> I will write a report after my tests of course.
>>
>> I think that we should have a start point, therefore I decide it to do
it.

> Why don't you speak to Stephen (sgallagh)? He could definitely give you
hints when Rolekit is his idea.

I talked to Stephen at Flock about the lack of discoverability &
documentation for the current Database server and IdM server roles
(PostgreSQL and FreeIPA based, respectively). As far as I know, the only
current online docs for those are the Fedora change proposals that created
them.

Regards,
Nick.