rolekit, docker and some image (like database)

Petr Hracek phracek at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 12:56:37 UTC 2015

Hi Stephen,

let's say that I am a newbie who would like to play with rolekit.
Could you please explain me a bit how rolekit can work together with
docker and images.
Of course if it can do that.

I have already installed rolekit on my desktop.
I tried to run command like `rolectl deploy domaincontroller --name
docker-database`

But it fails with message like:
Deployment can take a long time. To monitor the progress, run
journalctl -ef -u rolekit
Error: INVALID_VALUE: admin_password unset

I guess that I did not write a config file (in JSON), right?
How does it look like the config file? Any reference?

I would like to write down a some cook book (or demo) how to do it and
share it to our E&S team via Google documents.

Greetings and thanks for support.
Petr

--
Petr Hracek