FPC ticket for building for multiple versions of a language stack?

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 05:18:00 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

My Google-fu is failing me, so I'm asking to see if anyone else has
the relevant link: I recall seeing a proposal a while back (from
Slavek, IIRC) to support running a spec file multiple times with a
different target location each time (but still having a default
location used in a "normal" RPM build).

This wasn't about SCLs, it was about situations like building for
python 2 + python 3 + pypy + jython, or for the multiple Python 3
stacks in EPEL. The general idea was that packaging for multiple
runtimes shouldn't be as difficult as it currently is.

Cheers,
Nick.