Call for Logo Ideas

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 01:38:12 UTC 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 12:24 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com>
wrote:
> One of the things that every Fedora project seems to have is a cool
>  logo drawn by the excellent Fedora Logo team. I would like to get one
>  done for us, but we need ideas on what it should look like, colors,
>  themes, etc. Please reply to this email on list for any ideas.

To help start ideas.. here is mine:

A tie with little fedoras on it. The tie is curled up slightly at the end.

A hat connected to a pod connected to two pylons.. oooh how many trademarks
can I violate in one go.. ok that is probably off the table.

                            --------

An aircraft carrier with RPM planes on it.. probably a bit militaristic

ok.. thats about all I can come up with without sleep.