Wiki Pages that need love

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed Oct 15 20:37:31 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 11:02:58AM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> I think it would be better to see if we can get this into FAS and have
> a link into FAS to show that datapoint.
>
>  Having a page that people may or may not know about and may or may
> not have changed their minds about is not helpful.

I don't really understand that part, but everybody else seems to
understand so it isn't that important, but I'll still ask, maybe I am
not alone.

Does it mean that when signing to EPEL, in the future, people would
change something in their FAS account? For example to allow an addendum
to the CLA or something along that? Or to allow to have people not in
fedora but in EPEL?

--
Pat