moving to Koji

Xavier Lamien laxathom at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 25 22:45:53 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 11:15 PM, Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:
> On Wednesday 25 February 2009 03:24:48 pm Xavier Lamien wrote:
>>
>> Do we have packages awaiting push from epel_signers ?
>> if so, we should run that push then freeze updates before import epel to
>> koji.
> This is how i saw it going down

+ 0) send out notice that build are closed

> 1) shut down plague
> 2) do epel push
> 3) manually run the sync one last time from buildsys to the primary mirror
> 3) import packages from primary mirror into koji
> 4) tag packages as appropriate in koji.
> 5) make changes to Makefile.common
> 6) send out notice that builds are open
> 7) do stable and testing composes from koji and verify that they are the same
> as whats on the primary mirror (one caveat there will only be the latest pkg
> not latest2)
> 8) profit
> 9) switch off buildsys.fp.o

Excellent.

> before we get there we need.
> compose box

How many ?
afaik, most of our plague builders also do koji or will we need new setup
for EPEL support ?.

> bodhi to know about EPEL

Luke, how much time do you need to make that happen ?
Feel free to ask if you need any help.

> some testing of compose process's
+ some testing of signing process's
+ some testing of push from bodhi