EPEL Meeting Log: Fri Mar 27 21:00:00 UTC 2009

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Mar 29 14:01:16 UTC 2009

On 28.03.2009 17:16, Michael Stahnke wrote:
> ounce mailing list
>> will the messages be forwarded automatically to -epel or do we have to
>> subscribe to yet another list ?
> I am not 100% sure.  I mean, I guess I haven't thought about it. What
> does everybody else think?

I think the purpose of the list needs to be explained first before this
can be discussed. IOW:

- will this be a fedora-announce-list (
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-announce-list ) type of
list? Then I'd say "maybe" with a tendency to "don't forward the mails
to epel-devel".

- will this be a fedora-package-announce (
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/ ) type of list?
Then I'd say "don't forward the mails to epel-devel, to much noise"

- will this be a fedora-devel-announce (
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-announce/ ) type of list?
Then I'd say "yes, forward the mails to epel-devel, as they sometimes
will lead to discussions that should go to that list"

Cu
knurd