RFC: Removal of asterisk from EPEL-4/5

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 19:53:57 UTC 2010

Looking at the broken deps we have the sound files but not the general
asterisk packages in EL-5. I think there are non-trivial problems with
compiling asterisk on EL-5 which caused infrastructure to use either
Fedora or EL-6b to run asterisk on. I would like that we have the
existing asterisk packages removed if we can not rectify the main
asterisk package.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.