EPEL FW: R version 2.15.0-1.el6.x86_64

Padma TAN (GIS) tanwp at gis.a-star.edu.sg
Tue Aug 27 06:28:12 UTC 2013

Hi

Is there any way I can obtain the R-2.15.0-1.el6.x86_64.rpm file?

Regards,
Padma
This e-mail and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the recipient, please delete it or notify the sender immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose or disclose the contents to any other person as it may be an offence under the Official Secrets Act.