Pymol version in EPEL

Robert Slowley slowley at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jan 9 21:34:18 UTC 2013

Thank you.
On 9 Jan 2013, at 19:16, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Jan 2013 16:23:41 +0000
> Robert Slowley <slowley at ebi.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The version of Pymol in EPEL is 1.3.3
>> http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/x86_64/repoview/pymol.html
>>
>> The current version of Pymol is 1.5.0.1
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pymol/
>>
>> Could you please tell me if there is a plan to update the EPEL
>> version, and if so to what version and when?
>>
>> If I am asking my question to the wrong place could you please direct
>> me to the right person?
>
> I'd suggest filing a RFE bug (request for enhancement) against it.
> The maintainer can then let you know. ;)
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora%20EPEL&version=6&component=pymol
>
> kevin

Robert Slowley
Senior Software Engineer, Oracle Database Administrator
PDBe, EMBL-EBI
+44 1223 494605

"98.5% of DNA is considered to be junk DNA with no known purpose. Maybe it's XML tags."  -- Anon

"[PDBeView] ... has the best options ... it is proper and pleasant for the eyes ... I would suggest all services adopt this." -- Head of PDBe Quality Assurance