EPEL texlive in 7

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:12:58 UTC 2014

On 1 April 2014 13:55, Simone Caronni <negativo17 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1 April 2014 12:58, Susi Lehtola <jussilehtola at fedoraproject.org>wrote:
>
>> Uhm, so this is just about a virtual Provides?
>>
>> TeXLive *does* have latex. Just install texlive-latex.
>>

> Ok, I confirm is related to the texlive version in RHEL 7.
> I reworked all the BuildRequires in the SPEC file with the "new" texlive
> syntax (i.e. tex(xcolor.sty)) but the RHEL 7 packages do not contain all
> the required files; I'm missing tex(keyva.sty).

keyval.sty, not keyva.sty.... damn typo.
Ok, it's now working, I simply had to adjust the spec file to two separate
build requirements, one for Fedora and RHEL 7 with the new texlive syntax,
one with RHEL 5/& that simply requires tetex/tetex-latex.

Regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/