EPEL EPIC! [was Re: and SCL]

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 10 22:49:37 UTC 2014

Hey all. I don't know if you noticed, but Smooge has a talk proposal at
Flock about this. Go to

<https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting/vote_range/flock-2014>

and put "128" for "EPEL.next". (It's a slightly confusing range-voting
scheme -- you can put any value for any talk including reusing numbers, and
high means very interested and 0 means not at all.)

Obviously you should also vote for other interesting talks as well at the
same time. And I hope to see a bunch of the interested people there!

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"