EPEL Clang package doesn't work on Amazon Linux

Dave Johansen davejohansen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 20:11:18 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 12:46 PM, Tyler Brock <tyler.brock at gmail.com> wrote:

> Update: testing packages work as advertised. Just wanted to keep you
> updated and thank you again.
>
> Will this go into the standard EPEL automatically or do we need to do
> something else at this point?

Bodhi (the Fedora/EPEL update publication system) uses karma and delay
times for testing of updates. You can read the details here (
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_test_updates ), but basically, if the
package gets enough karma it can be pushed out sooner but otherwise it can
be rolled out to the official repos 14 days after being available in the
testing repos. So once that time has passed, I'll put in the request that
it be moved to the official repos.