EPEL Armadillo 4.320.0 update broke gdal and PostGIS

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Fri Aug 8 16:43:10 UTC 2014

On Fri, Aug 08, 2014 at 07:38:21PM +0300, Devrim Gündüz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The latest armadillo update on EPEL broke gdal and PostGIS on PostgreSQL
> RPM repository. I tried to rebuild gdal 1.9.2 with new armadillo, and
> getting build errors. Any chance to revert this update?

I was asked to push Armadillo 4.x for some group who was using it, and
it should be reverse compatible, so I am confused about why you are
getting problems.  The rebuild should not have any issue.  Could you
post a link to the build log so I can decide what the best thing to do
here is?

Thanks,

Ryan

--
Ryan Curtin    | "And the last thing I would ever do is lie to you."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Marlon