EPEL Proposed meeting: Fri Aug 22 16:00:00 UTC 2014

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Aug 17 19:15:19 UTC 2014

On Sun, 17 Aug 2014 18:52:53 +0200
Till Maas <opensource at till.name> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 05:51:04PM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> > I am proposing that the EPEL community hold a meeting in #epel on
> > Friday August 22, 2014 16:00:00 UTC to go over various community
> > items:
> >
> > Suggested topics:
>
> I have an additional topic: Establish and document a decision making
> process. As far as I know, decisions are currently typically done by
> Kevin and Dennis agreeing on something, but I believe this is not
> properly documented or well known. If this is how it should be or if
> there is a plan to do it differently, then this should be documented
> on the wiki. Probably I won't be able to attend the meeting, but if
> something is agreed upon, I can add it to the wiki afterwards.

Yeah, this basically came about because we moved from a steering
comittee to a "whoever shows up at meetings and does work decides" and
then everyone except me stopped showing up to meetings. ;)

I'm happy to try and reach some consensus if there's actually an
interested group of people to try and do that with. ;)

kevin