EPEL ocaml-findlib on epel7 ppc64

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Feb 17 17:48:24 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 10:42:04AM -0700, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> ocaml-findlib does not appear to be available on rhel7/ppc64, although I
> see it on x86_64:
>
> ocaml-findlib.x86_64
>      1.3.3-4.el7
>  rhel-7-public-beta-rpms
>
>   So, I think we need to build it in epel7 if we want to support ppc64,
> right?

I've just checked and we *are* building it for RHEL 7 ppc64
(Optional channel).  So I shouldn't be needed in EPEL 7, and indeed
building it in EPEL would be against policy.

However I've no idea why ocaml-findlib-1.3.3-5.el7.ppc64 isn't
appearing in the buildroot.  Maybe it is being blocked by Red Hat
release engineering?

Rich.