EPEL Issue with koji?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Feb 21 16:16:24 UTC 2014

On Fri, 21 Feb 2014 08:28:24 -0700
Dave Johansen <davejohansen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Doh! The original email in this chain was a copy and paste/stupid user
> error on my part. No, I no longer get that issue with the llvm build
> and like Kevin pointed out, just waiting worked.
>
> But I sent two emails this month with very similar titles and I
> accidentally copied the wrong one in the original email. The correct
> one is
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2014-February/195687.htmland
> the failed build is
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=6542755 with an
> issue during the creation of the source rpm. Any ideas on what may be
> causing this?

Ah, that makes more sense...

So, in that build:

DEBUG util.py:281:  Downloading qt-creator-opensource-src-3.0.1.tar.gz
DEBUG util.py:281:  error: Unable to open /builddir/build/SOURCES/qt-creator-Fedora-privlibs: No such file or directory
DEBUG util.py:281:  error: query of specfile qt-creator.spec failed, can't parse
DEBUG util.py:281:  Could not execute sources: Could not parse the spec, exited 1
DEBUG util.py:371:  Child return code was: 1

So, you were missing a sources file. It seems after that you commented that out,
however the build then failed due to a ppc64 issue.

make[3]: *** [.obj/release-shared/botan.o] Error 1

not sure what is causing that off hand...

kevin