EPEL getting terminus-fonts added to 7

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 10:26:03 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 4:12 PM, Jens Petersen <petersen at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Having a new font in the EPEL repo won't hurt anything, but if users
>> lack one choice to do what they want, that would be a pity.
>
> Sure, it is good to have more fonts in EPEL.
>
> Nevertheless the question remains: does dmenu
> really need an explicit requires on terminus-fonts?

Quite frankly, it's no needed as a MUST. You could let users to
install. When I claimed over this package months ago, it's already
there.

I could drop this requires, but I need time to verify the conf file
and make sure dmenu works still(no major changes in the display).
Unfortunately, I don't have time now.

If someone can help test and feedback the pros and cons of the drop of
the terminus, that's really helpful here...

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,
Christopher Meng

Noob here.